North West Wilts CAMRA covers an area stretching from Crudwell in the North to Seend in the South, Kingsdown to the west and Minety to the west. We have some 136 establishments that sell real ale in that area. From rural country inns to town centre pubs we have them all.
We have an active branch and many attend our monthly meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday.
14th March - The Salutation, Gibb SN14 7LH
11th April – Red Bull, Malmesbury.
28th April – Branch Dinner. Bell Lacock. Places limited. Contact Dave for menu. Ale and food matching basically J, partners welcome. email@example.com
9th May - Greyhound, Bromham
• 13th June - Sutton Benger. Either Bell or Wellesley (Location TBC).
• 11th or 12th July - K&A Brewery. (date for discussion at next Branch Meeting, timings to be announced).
• 8th August - No meeting due to holidays, so possibly social/presentation at the Branch's 2017 Pub of the Year.
• 12th September - White Hart, Ford. (Location TBC).
• 10th October - Bell Inn, Lacock. (Location TBC).
• 14th November – AGM (Location TBC).
• 12th December – Christmas Social (Location TBC).
Please take the time to look around the site for info on Ale Trails, Chippenham Beer Festival, Local breweries and of course details on how to join us.